1) Which Indian automobile company has recently bagged an order for supply of 300 double decker buses to BRTC (Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation)?
2) Which company has got the approval for acquisition of Ruchi Soya by CCI (Competition Commission of India)?
3) Saurabh Kumar & Albinder Dhindsa are the founders of which famous Indian online grocery delivery service?
4) Which popular chain of restaurants run by master chef Sanjeev Kapoor, and his outlets spread across India and abroad too?
5) Acharya Balkrishna tweeted that Patanjali is now ready to officially launch its messaging app __________on 27th August 2018, after fixing the “shortcomings”.
6) Which Indian information technology company is going to build software development centre in West Bengal for Rs 100 crore?
7) Amin H. Nasser is the current President and Chief Executive Officer of _______, the world’s leading integrated energy and chemicals enterprise, and the largest provider of crude oil to global markets.
8) Recently, which scooter sharing start-up has announced that it has raised a Series A round of funding led by ANI Technologies of Ola cabs, and Hero MotoCorp Chairman. This firm is also planning to add over, 1000 pick-up points in Bengaluru and Hyderabad?
9) Which state government has signed an agreement with Tech Mahindra to launch a blockchain district and it will be the first such centre in the country?
10) Recently, which photo-messaging app faced criticism for not removing an advertisement of a paid photo editing app "Facetune" that is targeted at women under 25 years of age?
If you think this post is helpful in your preparation, then don't forget to subscribe our blog so that you never miss any update. Also, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter , Facebook or WhatsApp.
Thank you , Readers!!