What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the site. When doing so you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Why do we collect your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize user experience and to respond the need of the individual user.
- We work hard to improve the quality of our blog and offerings. Your feedback and comments help us to do so.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you newsletters, offers, respond to inquiries, and other requests.
Note: Subscriber at all times have the right to discontinue the use of our service. You can also request (via-contact form) that we erase any information we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Do we disclose or share any information to third parties?
- We respect the privacy and trust of our users. Therefore, we do not sell, trade, share or exploit your information with any outside parties.
- However, we may release your information without your consent when such information is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the security reasons.
Cookies is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. A cookie will not allow us or any third-party to learn any personally identifiable information that you have not otherwise disclosed.
We implement variety of security measures to ensure the safety of users information against any unauthorized or unlawful processing. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. So any transmission of information is at your own risk. And, in no event we will be held liable for any loss or damage in connection with, the use of this blog.